Now AS210025 is under Selective peering policy.
I'm very happy to peer with interesting networks I feel. Check PeeringDB for more details.
Present Internet Exchanges
LocIX Netherlands EVIX KleyReX LocIX Frankfurt 4BIX Unmetered Exchange DE-CIX Dusseldorf DE-CIX Hamburg DE-CIX Munich LocIX Dusseldorf
- You should have a public valid ASN and at least one IPv4 or IPv6 prefix authorized to you.
- You should have a up-to-date PeeringDB entry.
- You should have a valid NOC contact email.
- Only announce prefixes authorized to you. You should have valid ROAs (IRR Objects) for all of the prefixes you are willing to announce.
- Only send traffic that is specified for the prefixes I'm announcing to you. Don't set default or static route to me. Don't send me traffic that does not match the routes I announce to you.
I accept various other private peering methods, but my policy becomes case by case under this situation. Currently direct-connected cable, meshed wireless and any reasonable tunnels can be considered. Please contact NOC for more details.
- I may change my peering policy contents and requirements at any time.
- I may reject a peering request at any time for any reason.
- I may pause or terminate any BGP connection at any time without notice.